My New Beginning💕

January 2021,

I was just recovered from my treatment that I was getting from past 1 year. Was worried that how I will start living my life as I used to live before, how I will be get in touch with my friends again!! I got confused and then my parents encouraged me.... They told me that there is no age to start anything new or to continue that particular work you want to do again. If you have faith on your own and want to achieve your goals just remember one thing that how "an Ant never gives up when he falls down while climbing a wall, he tightens up again and starts climbing again." By keeping this in my mind I decided to start living my life as I used to live before even in much better way.

New Year [1st JAN] comes, woke up early had the breakfast, got ready as we all had decided to go one of the famous place of SEHORE "Shree Chintaman Ganesh Temple" . We all reached there by our car. After reaching near the temple, I saw there was huge rush of people who too had gathered there to get those blessings of god to start this new year without any worries as we all had experienced & suffered from COVID-19 last year that is from  March 2020 and still many of us suffering from this dangerous disease. By hoping and forgetting the things happened in my past, I saw god and asked for a wish to keep the health of everyone good along with my health. I also wished that all of us come out of this dangerous disease and those who are still fighting from this disease should be cured very soon so that we all can start this new year with a lots of happiness, motivation and peacefulness.

Days passed with lots of opportunities to do something good and got blessings from God, friends came in touch. Then I felt like I have become like before and now have to live life like this, to do good work, to keep in touch with my friends and also to make new friends, to spend the same time with family and to make them proud as I always want to!!!

Thought of this month: 

"ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE BLESSED💫😇


"


Comments

  1. very good mast likha h u have expressed the feeling in the blog it got touch my heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you pagle😂💕 Today I checked your comment...💓☺

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Month of LOVE💓